The Official Journal of the Healthcare Infection Society
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest scientific research and articles on all aspects of hospital infection. The Journal of Hospital Infection app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for android smartphones and tablets!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal of Hospital Infection website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About The Journal of Hospital Infection
The Journal of Hospital Infection is the editorially independent scientific publication of the Healthcare Infection Society. The aim of the Journal is to publish high quality research and information relating to infection prevention and control that is relevant to an international audience.
The Journal welcomes submissions that relate to all aspects of infection prevention and control in healthcare settings. This includes submissions that:
• provide new insight into the epidemiology, surveillance, or prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections and antimicrobial resistance in healthcare settings;
• provide new insight into cleaning, disinfection and decontamination
• provide new insight into the design of healthcare premises.
• describe novel aspects of outbreaks of infection;
• throw light on techniques for effective antimicrobial stewardship;
• describe novel techniques (laboratory-based or point of care) for the detection of infection or antimicrobial resistance in the healthcare setting, particularly if these can be used to facilitate infection prevention and control;
• improve understanding of the motivations of safe healthcare behaviour, or describe techniques for achieving behavioural and cultural change;
• improve understanding of the use of IT systems in infection surveillance and prevention and control.
Journal of Hospital Infection is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-11. The program can be installed on Android.
Journal of Hospital Infection (version 7.2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Journal of Hospital Infection since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-23.
The latest version is 7.2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-11
• Completely updated and refreshed User Interface
◦ Modernized with current design language
◦ Improved navigation— more logical and efficient
◦ Natural integration of past features
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
posted on 2016-09-29
• Content Innovation Enhancement,• Video/Audio streaming,• Added support for Android 6.0 runtime permissions,• Improved Downloads,• Fixes to known issues,• Institutional access extended for off-site access